A Washington Post columnist wrote about his experience trying to select a dental benefit plan. After doing the math, he determined there didn’t seem to be much benefit to cost of the premium and deductible compared to simply paying for dental care out of pocket. The ADA has resources for consumers on finding and paying for dental care at MouthHealthy.org and also provides numerous resources for ADA members on third party payer issues atADA.org/DentalPlans.
- September JADA examines effect of dental treatment before heart surgery
- Six seek to succeed ADA speaker
- ADA CE Online celebrates subscription service anniversary
- HealthFirst program assists dentists with emergency medical kit drug refills, cost management
- ACE Panel Report shows most dentists use steam sterilization for instrument reprocessing